- What is Curaleaf Holdings, Inc.?
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. is the holding company of Curaleaf Inc., a vertically integrated cannabis operator with dispensaries, cultivation sites and processing sites in the United States.
- What year was Curaleaf founded?
PalliaTech, Inc. was founded in 2010 and changed its name to Curaleaf, Inc. in 2018.
- Where is Curaleaf's corporate headquarters?
301 Edgewater Place, Suite 405
Wakefield, MA 01880
- Who are Curaleaf's top executives?
Meet our management team.
- Where is Curaleaf incorporated?
Curaleaf is incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- When did Curaleaf go public?
Curaleaf became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Curaleaf Holdings, Inc., a publicly traded company through a reverse takeover, or RTO, on October 29, 2018.
- What is an RTO?
A reverse takeover (RTO), or a reverse merger, is a type of merger whereby a private company merges with a publicly listed “shell,” resulting in the shares of the private company being exchange for publicly traded shares of the listing holding company. It is a common avenue for accessing the Canadian capital markets.
- What exchange does the stock trade on and what is the stock symbol?
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. stock trades on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the ticker symbol “CURA”.
- Where can I get a copy of materials filed with the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA)?
Our public securities filings are available on www.sedar.com.
- How can I buy the stock?
Our stock can be purchased by contacting a registered stock broker or through an online stock brokerage service for self-directed investors.
- Can non-Canadian residents invest in the stock?
Yes, non-Canadian residents can invest in Curaleaf. Please consult your broker to determine whether they are able to execute on your behalf on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
- Can I purchase stock directly from the Company?
No, but Curaleaf stock can be purchased through a brokerage firm, including online brokerage services.
- Does Curaleaf offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan (DSPP or DRIP)?
At this time, Curaleaf does not offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Curaleaf issue dividends?
At this time, Curaleaf does not pay a dividend.
- What is Curaleaf's fiscal year?
Curaleaf's fiscal year ends on December 31.
- What is Curaleaf's cusip?
The cusip for Curaleaf is 23126M102.
- Who is Curaleaf's transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for the company's common stock is Odyssey Trust Company at its principal offices in Calgary, Alberta and Vancouver, British Columbia
- Who are Curaleaf's independent auditors?
DMCL Certified Public Accountants LLP.
- How can I sign up for email alerts from Curaleaf for investor materials?
Please submit your e-mail address on the "Email Alerts" section of this website.
- How do I contact Investor Relations for additional information?
Please submit investor questions by emailing us at: IR@Curaleaf.com.